Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [Review:Contract] Boost.Contract Library is Accepted
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-16 22:16:41

Lorenzo Caminiti's Boost.Contract Library is hereby accepted into Boost.

I will be brief but that should in no way be construed as a lack of
enthusiasm. Reviewing the review commentary was a genuine pleasure.
Anyone interested in this domain could learn a lot by going through the
threads the way I did.

There were five "yes" votes, one of which was very late (but I'm
counting it), and one of which was conditional, and one "no" vote. I am
accepting the library unconditionally because of Lorenzo's demonstrated
responsiveness to issues. He gave thoughtful responses to the review
comments and entered every issue raised that remained open into a bug
database (http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/contractpp/report/3).

Congratulations, Lorenzo!

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk