Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost] [sort] pdqsort mini-review
From: Steven Ross via Boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-20 11:43:31
The (mini) review for pdqsort will start tomorrow 6/21, and run through
6/30. I will manage the review; Orson Peters is the author.
The proposed boost source is here:
Documentation is here: https://github.com/orlp/pdqsort#pdqsort
And a draft paper is here:
If you're interested, please answer these questions:
1. Are there any specific concerns you have about pdqsort vs. std::sort?
2. Does it compile for you when you try to use it as a replacement for
3. How does the performance compare on your system vs. std::sort?
4. Do you think we should include pdqsort in Boost.Sort?
5. Do you have any concerns about switching the default/fallback sort in
Boost libraries (including Boost.Sort) from std::sort to pdqsort?
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk