From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-04 03:12:45
this morming I've got a chance to spend a couple of hours in front of real
win32 box win msvc 6.5. I think that situation with tests on that toolset has
improved. Basically, I've:
1. Build jam with new pwd.c using code from Bjorn
2. Tweaked TestCmd.py a little.
3. Tweaked tests -- mostly added __declspec when needed.
The current state is
- 2 tests (symlink and railsys) are not run -- they hardly can work on Windows
- 2 tests (project_test3 and dependency_test) fail --- we never had big
problems with them before, so I assume it's because I was running tests
from network mounted drive
- all other tests pass
Those are good results, I think. If somebody could verify them (and confirm
that the two failing tests fail because of my local configuration), we can
declare msvc as fully supported.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk