From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 15:04:34
Vladimir Prus wrote:
> I'm not sure what to do, except for special "find only file" flag on targets.
Well, after some sleep :-), did some looking and that seems like a
reasonable approach. So this is what I plan to do:
1) Add a T_FLAG_ISFILE target flag.
2) Add a "ISFILE ( targets * )" builtin to set the flag.
3) Add a file_type to filesys. And implement it for the various platforms.
4) Modify search()/SEARCH to check the ISFILE flag to the file_type.
5) Change BBv1 to ISFILE headers.
I'll leave changing BBv2 for Volodya. Because ideally we should change
not just headers but all targets we expect to be files so that they
don't match dirs.
-- -- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything -- Redshift Software, Inc. - http://redshift-software.com -- rrivera/acm.org - grafik/redshift-software.com - 102708583/icq
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk