Boost logo

Boost-Build :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-07 01:50:40

On Monday 06 March 2006 20:37, Thomas Witt wrote:
> Could anybody give me a short status update?

Sure. Reece has being running V2 tests with msvc and cw recently. We're down
to 6 V2-specific failures for msvc, three of them are due to Reece missing
compression libraries, one almost surely fixed in CVS, and 2 remaining Python
failures being investigated

For safety, I'd prefer to try some approached with Python tests and then wait
until Reece does another run with msvc, and after that we can start asking
regular regression runners to switch. Because of the current state of MSVC, I
expect no problems, and the whole processs should be finished in a week or

Or, we can start ask regression runners to switch now, which will save a
couple of days at the risk of having a couple more failures to resolve.
Which might be a good tradeoff, after all, but what do you think?

- Volodya

Boost-Build list run by bdawes at, david.abrahams at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at