Boost logo

Boost-Build :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-07 01:54:48

Vladimir Prus wrote:

> On Monday 06 March 2006 20:37, Thomas Witt wrote:
>> Could anybody give me a short status update?
> Sure. Reece has being running V2 tests with msvc and cw recently. We're
> down to 6 V2-specific failures for msvc, three of them are due to Reece
> missing compression libraries, one almost surely fixed in CVS, and 2
> remaining Python failures being investigated
> For safety, I'd prefer to try some approached with Python tests and then
> wait until Reece does another run with msvc, and after that we can start
> asking regular regression runners to switch. Because of the current state
> of MSVC, I expect no problems, and the whole processs should be finished
> in a week or two.
> Or, we can start ask regression runners to switch now, which will save a
> couple of days at the risk of having a couple more failures to resolve.
> Which might be a good tradeoff, after all, but what do you think?

Ah, and to clarify -- Linux tests can be moved to V2 right now, they are in
pretty good shape.

- Volodya

Boost-Build list run by bdawes at, david.abrahams at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at