Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Niels Dekker - mail address until 2008-12-31 (nd_mail_address_valid_until_2008-12-31_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-18 06:15:24

troy d. straszheim wrote at [Boost-users], "CMake & Boost 1.35.0":
> Let the interested parties repeat this request for a cmakeable
> v1.35.0 on the boost-cmake mailing list
  http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2008/05/36341.php

Hereby, I repeat the request :-) I would very much appreciate a
cmakeable v1.35.0. It would be very helpful for us at the LKEB, Division
of Image Processing, Leiden University Medical Center.

As I wrote at [Boost-users], we already use CMake to build other
libraries that we're frequently using, including ITK (www.itk.org), VTK
(www.vtk.org), and DCMTK (http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk). And we're
planning to use CMake for our in-house developed libraries as well.
We're using multiple versions of multiple compilers on multiple
platforms...

It's an advantage to us that CMake only creates project files (*.vcproj,
*.sln), and doesn't do the compilation itself, so that we can use our
IDE to build the binaries. Within Microsoft Visual Studio, we have a
tool integrated that greatly speeds up compilation (IncrediBuild,
www.xoreax.com).

Kind regards,

--
Niels Dekker