Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Evan Wheeler (evan_elwood_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 14:06:02

Okay, so if you call this windows API function:

SetErrorMode( SEM_NOGPFAULTERRORBOX );

It will suppress that error message. I don't know about calling it
from Python. You should read up on this before using it. I wrote a
quick test in C++ where I open a program with a pipe that does a divide
by zero and it successfully suppressed the dialog box.

Sorry for the yahoo formatting in advance.

-Evan