Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] CMake modularization update
From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-27 09:57:24

Doug
   Is there any more work to be done on this front? I am looking for a
project to work in the immediate future and I think my own CMake
experience may help to finish this up if needed.
    Also what else would need to be worked on?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer Dayton, Ohio