Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] CMake modularization update
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-27 17:04:21

on Mon Oct 27 2008, Mike Jackson <mike.jackson-AT-bluequartz.net> wrote:

> Doug
> Is there any more work to be done on this front? I am looking for a
> project to work in the immediate future and I think my own CMake
> experience may help to finish this up if needed. Also what else would
> need to be worked on?

Doug is exceedingly busy at the moment, but from what he told me, only
some fraction of the libraries have been modularized, and it would be a
big improvement if we could modularize them all.

Another thing you could do, for which I'd be happy to give you svn write
permission, is merge all the CMake support into the Boost trunk. As I
mentioned earlier, it will make a big difference to be able to get test
results for something useful, rather than the outdated boost-cmake branch.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing