Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] README.txt and Welcome.txt?
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 17:47:26

I tweaked things when I brought cmake over so that it wouldn't insist on having
a README.txt there, but of course it'd be good to have something better than the
generic one that comes packaged with cmake.

Could we get a line added to the "official" docs and changelog that experimental
CMake support is in, with a link to the archives of this list and I spose the
boost-cmake wiki pages?

-t