Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Headers erased after the first building in VC8 of boost 1.38
From: Trimoldi, F. (Filippo) (filippo.trimoldi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-04 08:55:03

I know... I miss unix for this, anyway if I uncheck every modularizing
project for the building ("<something>-modularize") the headers of
<something> are not erased. This seems work, but the problem is that
every time that you rebuild, cmake's generation is launched again and so
while a rebuilding is performed, Visual C++ goes crazy because every
project file is changed under its nose. And all the
"<something>-modularize" projects are restored again in their default
configuration...

I guess that this new cmake system in Windows is too much
experimental...