Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] CMakeLists.txt missing copyright and licence
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-29 18:06:25

Beman Dawes wrote:
> This is causing lots of inspect failures. See
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/inspect-trunk.html
>
> I'd like to see these cleared ASAP so I can pester developers about
> their real inspect problems during the bug sprint. Since some of these
> files are generated automatically, the generator needs fixing too.

I'm getting on a plane in a few hours, will be offline, back in about 10
days, sorry I can't get to this.

If nobody else steps up, please feel free to just delete the
CMakeLists.txt files, module.cmake files, and build/tools/CMake
directory (I think that's everything)... I can readd later without much
difficulty and really don't want to hold anything up. The trunk is
lagging behind the release at the moment anyway.

-t