Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] any cmake compatible version
From: John Biddiscombe (biddisco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-16 06:26:26

Dear anyone,

I had a version from svn a while ago which worked, but I tried copying
to another machine and it won't buikd. I tried downloading the boost
1.39 tarball and it seemed to work, except I can't pick it up from other
projects because it say 1.38 in the cmake stuff and 1.39 in other files,
when I try editing it, I get shed loads of errors and my time is limited.

Is there a known to work tarball of boost with cmake compatibility that
I can download from anywhere (the git tarball I tried yesterday says
"creating archive"....

I'm not fussy about versions, anything reasonably recent. I just need to
get one project running again. I'm using cmake 2.6.4 on XP-64

thanks

JB