Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Issues with Intel C++
From: Justin Holewinski (shawmishrak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-10 08:52:04

The only problem I see is a typo in BoostConfig.cmake:

  elseif(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER MATCHES "/icpc$"
      OR CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER MATCHES "/icpc.exe$"
      OR CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_MATCHES "/icl.exe$")

The last check has an underscore between CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER and MATCHES,
which throws a warning during configuration and causes the compiler
detection to fail.

After fixing that, the build is successful with both Intel C++ and Visual
Studio 9.

I'm still looking into the link errors on Mac and Linux with Intel C++.

Thanks,

Justin Holewinski