Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Issues with Intel C++
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-09 19:49:46

Justin Holewinski wrote:

> Yes, I'm using your 1.40.0 distribution from gitorious.org
> <http://gitorious.org>. I downloaded it about a week ago, so it does not
> include the October 8 commits. I'll try the latest revision today sometime.
>
> Has the CMake build system been tested with CMake 2.8/2.9? This error
> does not occur if I use CMake 2.6.4, just the CMake nightly builds.

Ah, thanks for the heads-up, I hadn't noticed there was a 2.8 beta out.

The resurfacing of the preprocessor/include errors at install time was
due to some 'modularization' stuff that was disabled but reawakened
under 2.8. I've fixed this, tested on linux with 2.6.4 and the 2.8 beta
rc1, things are working. Commits are pushed my 1.40 branch... Could
you give it a try?

Thanks,

-t