Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Release 1.41.0.cmake0
From: Surya Kiran Gullapalli (suryakiran.gullapalli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-19 00:20:16

> I'll have a look. Meanwhile, could you try specifying the paths with
forwardslashes rather than backslashes?

Thanks,
It worked

This behaviour is different from bjam. If ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR is not defined
and ZLIB_SOURCE is defined, bjam builds a zlib library automatically with
boost prefix. Same is the case for bzip2 as well. CMake is not considering
Source directories for the same. Is this the intended behaviour ?

Not that this is an issue for me, but just out of curiosity.

One more thing I've observed is the Install target. The boost include
headers are installed in ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/include, instead of
${CMAKE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY}/include/boost-1_41. I'm using cmake for my
project and cmake checks for include/boost-1_41/boost/version.hpp file (I'm
using cmake-2.8)

Due to this my cmake script is not finding out boost. So this behaviour is
also changed ?

Thanks,
Surya