Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] building boost in subdirectory
From: Biddiscombe, John A. (biddisco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-17 10:04:38

I didn't follow all the original messages but what would be wonderful would be

MyProject
  Boost
    BoostLib1
    BoostLib2
  MyLib1
  MyLib2
..etc

and you could delete all the boost libs that you are not interested, just leaving (say) threads, asio, circular buffer - then tell BOOST to build only those that you had left SET(BOOST_BUILD_LIB1/2 ON) ... and use them at will in the remainder of your project.

Is this what you are aiming at?

JB