Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Comments

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Comments
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-29 11:23:46

In particular, it breaks the [endsect][/section:overview Quickbook Overview]

style that I have used to make clearer, especially to me, the nesting of sections.

So it would means LOTS of edits :-(

I am also concerned that one can all too easily comment out big chunks by forgetting the 'closing' /

However that is not such a serious problem as commenting out big chunks of code with mismatched /* */ Been there done that? ;-)

I'm not quite clear where, in 'real life', one would want to comment out chunks of stuff including ]s?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]