Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] [IBD] QuickBook Indexing [was Re: [Important] Boost moving to Subversion on Tuesday, July 31st]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] [IBD] QuickBook Indexing [was Re: [Important] Boost moving to Subversion on Tuesday, July 31st]
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-29 10:45:42

Matias Capeletto wrote:

> It was very exciting to read your posts during the day Joel, thanks a
> lot for this movie like action :)

Oh man, Matias, you are so cool!

> While we are at this pace, I take the opportunity to remind you a
> feature request (from this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2nqwzl ):

Yeah, it's in my TODO list and notes.

> Count with us. We love Quickbook :)

Awesome!

> I will give a three hours course about Quickbook in my university (
> UBA - Argentina ) in Tuesday. I expect more than 25 developers to
> assist, the quickbook community will start to grow :)

Double awesome! I look forward, after we reach a certain milestone,
to finally release Quickbook into the wild, not only as a boost
tool, but for everyone else. Maybe we ought to consider making it
a SF project.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman