Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Comments

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Comments
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-29 12:51:12

Well that is a BIG improvement - and worth the many edits.

The other big use of comments is copyright info like:

[/
  Copyright 2006 John Maddock and Paul A. Bristow.
  Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
  (See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at
  http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt).
]

There SHOULD be quite a lot of these to edit too ;-))

And it might be useful to have some better way of doing this - the first few files I went to to get an example turned out not to
have a copyright - ooops!

Can we help automate this somehow?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]