Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] [IBD] QuickBook Indexing [was Re: [Important] Boost moving to Subversion on Tuesday, July 31st]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boost] [IBD] QuickBook Indexing [was Re: [Important] Boost moving to Subversion on Tuesday, July 31st]
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-29 13:00:34

On 7/29/07, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matias Capeletto wrote:
>
> > I will give a three hours course about Quickbook in my university (
> > UBA - Argentina ) in Tuesday. I expect more than 25 developers to
> > assist, the quickbook community will start to grow :)
>
> Double awesome! I look forward, after we reach a certain milestone,
> to finally release Quickbook into the wild, not only as a boost
> tool, but for everyone else. Maybe we ought to consider making it
> a SF project.

I think we should use our own Trac+svn. Douglas set up a Trac for Trac
style IBD subproject (see how our wiki tables can look:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost1#Tables ).

We should ask the Boost community to allow us to have a Quickbook
Trac. I think that qbk will be crucial in Boost future, and it is
better that we stay close.

Douglas created the "boost1" testing Trac in no time, so I do not
think it will be a problem.

Maybe something like:

    http://svn.boost.org/trac/quickbook

Douglas? Are you reading us?