Re: [Boost-docs] Another quickbook multi-line issue

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Another quickbook multi-line issue
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 09:02:50

Both of these

* The formula for diameter is too long to go on this line and would look funny
        so want to decide where to split and if and how to indent
        diameter = curcum/pi
  or want to put something else in this list item
     diameter + 2 * radius
* other....

\n works fine - but is deprecated ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]