Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Templates and Namespaces

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Templates and Namespaces
From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 19:31:46

David Abrahams wrote:
> on Thu Aug 02 2007, Bjørn Roald <bjorn-AT-4roald.org> wrote:
>

>> This only takes you a bit on the way. Code snippets and comments may be
>> unbalanced at least when viewed as general text, contained strings,
>> comments and '[' and ']' characters need to be ignored. So what is
>> needed even with emacs is a quicbook mode.
>>

> Voila.

Neat, I will try it when I test out quickbook. I had the feeling you
had this laying around.

> But it sometimes has real performance problems. Emacs modes
> are really hard to write.

I know, I for one have never done much more than some simple hacking in
elisp.

However, the point of my posting was more directed at your statement
that all editors can balance [ ]. Now I get the feeling you say it was
hard to get it right, even in emacs ;-)

We should have had a place where people could share and look for boost
related customization for all editors and IDEs. I guess it could be in
SVN, but the trac wiki may be better for this sort of thing.

--
Bjørn