Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [debugger_visualizers] wiki update
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 03:43:52
On 8/7/07, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> on Mon Aug 06 2007, Filip Konvièka <filip.konvicka-AT-logis.cz> wrote:
> > I've just updated the Debugger Visualizers section of the wiki:
> > http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DebuggerVisualizers
> Not to discourage progress on this front, but I'm curious; does this
> really have anything to do with documentation?
Filip (and others) are working on:
1) Building docs about individual Boost visualizers (for users)
2) Writing installation guides
3) Writing a "How to do a visualizer" guide (for devels)
4) Document a "how to help" (for devels)
And he is also working on:
5) Recollect existent visualizers.
6) Organize the effort to write the missing pieces.
IMO the first 4 points can be done at IBD. The last two points are
better suited in other place, but at the moment I do not see where to
put them. Maybe we should create this place.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : 2017-11-11 08:50:40 UTC