Re: [Boost-docs] [debugger_visualizers] wiki update

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [debugger_visualizers] wiki update
From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 07:44:35

>> I've just updated the Debugger Visualizers section of the wiki:
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DebuggerVisualizers
>>
> Not to discourage progress on this front, but I'm curious; does this
> really have anything to do with documentation?

We want to transfer our current know-how from our heads to some easier
accessible place for the public. And while we're at it, as Matias said,
it's easiest for us to gather the actual code within IBD. As I said, if
you know where we should put this, let's discuss it. Boost sandbox?
Boost-docs sandbox? Separate project?

Cheers,
Filip