Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook code import - another buglet?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook code import - another buglet?
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 08:12:17

Joel de Guzman wrote:
>> Thanks for using he code import feature. It's a new feature so
>> thank you for stress-testing them. I'll investigate on the quirk
>> as soon as I can.

No problem, I have to say this feature is really *so* cool :-)

Writing examples that contain integrated (and readable) docs is a pleasure,
there's a good chance we'll be changing our existing docs to make use of
this, frankly it makes everything so much more maintainable!

> Fixed in SVN. In case you are wondering, there's a space (' ')
> immediately after the /*` which was (incorrectly) interpreted
> as a blank code line. Duh!

Hey, well spotted! Thanks for the patch.

John.