Re: [Boost-docs] switching between the SVN trunk docsandtheIBDboost_docs styles

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] switching between the SVN trunk docsandtheIBDboost_docs styles
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 08:39:10

Stjepan Rajko wrote:

>> Some more comments:
>>
>> In IE7 the yellow message-bar is shown to indicate blocked content:
>> it doesn't tell you what or why though. IMO we shouldn't do
>> anything that causes IE to emit alarming messages like these :-) IE
>> also has the same problem in print-preview as Firefox. Opera
>> displays a print preview corrrectly though... go figure !
>>

> Sorry, I'm lost.. what is this in reference to?

I'm refering to the new stylesheets (for example as at
http://beta.boost.org/development/doc/doc_test/doc/html/index.html).

* Firefox and IE7 don't display code blocks correctly in print-preview (and
presumably when printed).
* IE7 indicates that there were Javascript errors on the page when loading
the above page. And when I use the stylesheets locally then IE7 complains
about "active content" (see screenshot attached).

John.

ie7.png