Re: [Boost-docs] switching between the SVN trunk docsandtheIBDboost_docs styles

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] switching between the SVN trunk docsandtheIBDboost_docs styles
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 19:54:13

On 8/8/07, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Stjepan Rajko wrote:
> >>
> >> Some more comments:
> >>
> >> In IE7 the yellow message-bar is shown to indicate blocked content:
> >> it doesn't tell you what or why though. IMO we shouldn't do
> >> anything that causes IE to emit alarming messages like these :-) IE
> >> also has the same problem in print-preview as Firefox. Opera
> >> displays a print preview corrrectly though... go figure !
> >>

> > Sorry, I'm lost.. what is this in reference to?
>
> I'm refering to the new stylesheets (for example as at
> http://beta.boost.org/development/doc/doc_test/doc/html/index.html).

Gotcha... I didn't recognize the quoted text and it threw me off :-)

> * Firefox and IE7 don't display code blocks correctly in print-preview (and
> presumably when printed).
> * IE7 indicates that there were Javascript errors on the page when loading
> the above page. And when I use the stylesheets locally then IE7 complains
> about "active content" (see screenshot attached).

OK, I added a "known issues" section to the wiki page, and added the
Jamfile-related instructions. I didn't have time to lay down the
correct root structure (flying out here soon), but I listed one
example of a valid project root that I know.

I've had problems with doxygen reference in the new style not being
displayed correctly, so that might be another "known issue" - but I
need to check whether it's just that i'm not pulling in the correct
stylesheet for it, or some other problem on my end.

Cheers,

Stjepan