Re: [Boost-docs] Changes to syntax_highlight.hpp

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Changes to syntax_highlight.hpp
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-09 15:34:33

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> I'd also like to see what you are proposing. I'm pretty estatic
> about the syntax colors we have now in the math toolkit :-)

Um, I've been meaning to raise this, but I'm really not happy about those
colour changes you made :-( Sorry but way to bright for me!

I'm a subtle - all shades of pastels kind of guy - which just goes to show
that there's no pleasing everybody I guess.

However, have you looked at Matias' choose-your-own scheme highlighting at:
http://beta.boost.org/development/doc/doc_test/doc/html/index.html

John.