Re: [Boost-docs] posting docs under development to beta.boost.org

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] posting docs under development to beta.boost.org
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-14 18:14:54

On 8/14/07, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Stjepan Rajko wrote:
> > I'd like to post the smart_ptr docs under translation to quickbook to
> > beta.boost.org so they can be reviewed from a convenient location.
> >
> > * (boost-owner:) I seem to lack the permissions to make the commit to
> > website - could someone hook me up? My subversion username is
> > "srajko"
>
> Just an FYI... The moderators aren't ignoring you :-) They are just busy
> trying to figure out how to handle this in the long run.

Thanks for the FYI :-) I realize that it's an issue worth discussing,
as it easily extends from IBD test docs to IBD translation projects to
anyone writing a boost-intended lib. From my perspective, one
alternative that would seem appropriate (or even better) is the
possibility to serve the pages directly from the sandbox (as John
Maddock indicated recently), as long as the charset encoding issue can
be fixed.

Stjepan