[Boost-docs] [quickbook] Creating complex tables

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Creating complex tables
From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-16 13:05:09

I was wondering if quickbook allows complex tables. An example is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Table#M.C3.A9lange

The main thing I'd like to be able to do is have a top-level cell that
splits into more than one on the next row. I messed around with stuff like:

[table
  [[first header] [second header]]
  [[upper left ] [upper right 1] [upper right 2]]
]

That doesn't seem to be possible, or am I missing something?

--
Darren
P.S. If this is the price we pay for having simple table markup, then I can