Re: [Boost-docs] [ping]questions about boost documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [ping]questions about boost documentation
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-22 22:59:21

Robert Ramey wrote:

> So it seems I've attributed some complaints to you guys
> which probably be better directed at the boost release
> process. I'm sorry about this.

No problem ;) As always, you are welcome to help out in
any way you can. There's still lots of work to do. I'm
really very glad that the efforts has become coordinated
now, more than before, thanks to Matias and friends.

> One think you mightwant to look at while you're at it
> is the boost web site section on "How to prepare
> documentation" Its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of date.
> I used it as a basis for creation of the first version of the
> serialization documentation and suffered because
> it doesn't include any information as to how more
> formal documentation should be prepared.

Agreed. I think this is also an intent of the IBD. I'd say
it's best to update this once things have stabilized up
to a certain point.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman