[Boost-docs] Consistent look-and-feel for non-generated web pages?

Subject: [Boost-docs] Consistent look-and-feel for non-generated web pages?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-24 12:02:28

How should a Boost web page author create a consistent look-and-feel for
non-generated web pages?

For 1.35.0 I'm planning to do a pass through a bunch of traditional
Boost web pages, mostly those in boost-root/more, to update content as
needed. I'd also like to give the pages the modern Boost look-and-feel,
navigation, etc. I want to continue to use a WYSIWYG HTML editor. Ditto
for some of the library documentation I maintain.

Are there instructions, style sheets, and other supporting material
available for creating and maintaining regular HTML pages? If so, where?

--Beman