Re: [Boost-docs] Consistent look-and-feel for non-generated webpages?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Consistent look-and-feel for non-generated webpages?
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-24 16:13:27

Having used both Frontpage (and Dreamweaver) and Quickbook to produce documentation, to my surprise, I have to say that I am now
*much* happier using Quickbook (Docbook etc).

This may be a reflection on the learning curve for any tool - the devil you know...

It is certainly only possible to *collaboratively* work on documents if you are using the same tool. (Even two people using
Dreamweaver proved impossible, but probably we needed SVN).

And Boost documentation would be much improved if it was more wiki style where many people can add their two-pennyworth. Users are
not encumbered by knowing too much already ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]