Re: [Boost-docs] [IBD] from sandbox to trunk

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [IBD] from sandbox to trunk
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 00:04:38

--- Cromwell Enage wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> What's the proper way to incorporate IBD changes
> into my local copy of the main development branch?
> Can I just edit a few Jamfiles, or would I have to
> do some type of Subversion merge?

So I did it the easy way and just copied the contents
of boost_docs over to the main trunk. (I'll have to
delete the entire thing and do a fresh check-out
later, but nothing less time-consuming has popped up
as a solution so far.) Now I'm getting errors such as
'cond_phrase_action_pre' and 'cond_phrase_action_post'
not referring to valid types when trying to build
Quickbook. What am I missing?

                              Cromwell D. Enage

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?