Re: [Boost-docs] [IBD] from sandbox to trunk

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [IBD] from sandbox to trunk
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 00:11:52

On 9/11/07, Cromwell Enage <sponage_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> --- Cromwell Enage wrote:
> > Hi, all!
> >
> > What's the proper way to incorporate IBD changes
> > into my local copy of the main development branch?
> > Can I just edit a few Jamfiles, or would I have to
> > do some type of Subversion merge?
>
> So I did it the easy way and just copied the contents
> of boost_docs over to the main trunk. (I'll have to

Sorry, I forgot to reply to your first e-mail. There are some instructions at:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/UnifiedLookAndFeelProject

which could have helped out (there's an example of using svn switch to
switch between the IBD changes and the boost trunk state, but it's
only for the boostbook XSL part).

> [...]
>
> Now I'm getting errors such as
> 'cond_phrase_action_pre' and 'cond_phrase_action_post'
> not referring to valid types when trying to build
> Quickbook. What am I missing?

Not sure about this one. If you go back to the trunk state, and then
try the switch method just to get the new XSL, does it work? (IIRC,
the quickbook changes in boost_docs are very minor, but I might be
wrong).

Stjepan