[Boost-docs] building non-Boost documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] building non-Boost documentation
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 02:53:35

I have the following project directory structure.

my_doc
+---project
| +---example1
| +---example2
+---docs

My Jamfile and my Quickbook file are in the root
directory. Obviously, the 'docs' directory will hold
the output. I tried editing an existing Jamfile to
suit my needs, also using the Quickbook FAQ to refer
to my custom logo, but I keep getting these two
messages.

error: Could not find parent for project at '.'
error: Did not find Jamfile or project-root.jam in any
parent directory.

I'm missing something fundamental but I have no idea
what it is.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC