Re: [Boost-docs] building non-Boost documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] building non-Boost documentation
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 20:15:32

--- peter_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hi,

Hello.

> > error: Could not find parent for project at '.'
> > error: Did not find Jamfile or project-root.jam
> > in any parent directory.
> >
> > I'm missing something fundamental but I have no
> idea
> > what it is.
>
> From the output from running BJAM I believe that
> it is complaining because it cannot find the
> location of the Boost.Build system files.
>
> If you copy the "project-root.jam" file from the
> root directory of your 1.34.1 boost tree and
> modify the path to point to the location that you
> took this file from I believe it should fix your
> issue.

No, what I did instead was to set the BOOST_BUILD_PATH
environment variable as suggested by the Boost.Build
documentation and create an empty project_root.jam
file. Then I got rid of the escaped quotation marks
for the boost.image.alt attribute and fully qualified
all internal links.

Now I can create a single HTML file. However, my XSL
parameters are being ignored:

* I wanted multiple pages.
* The new stylesheets are not taking effect. (I get
the search box but nothing else, and I don't really
want the search box.)
* I don't see my custom logo anywhere.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html