[Boost-docs] INdexing

Subject: [Boost-docs] INdexing
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-20 16:14:23

John and I are still busy on the Math Toolkit docs.

I am having frequent senior moments finding things I know I have written :-((

I'm reduced to using the Find feature on the pdf version :-(((

It is clear to me that we still badly need a system of building an *index*.

A very brief break from some hard Quickbookery suggests that some features for this are in some other systems.

http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/indexterm.html

in particular suggests that docbook has some facilities.

Has anyone given deeper thought to this?

Any ideas on how to do it?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]