Re: [Boost-docs] INdexing

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] INdexing
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-21 00:10:25

> John and I are still busy on the Math Toolkit docs.

Hi Paul,

This is a little off-topic... at least with regards to boost docs,
but not with the Math toolkit (and probably Boost.Random). For some
reason, I found myself searching for an algorithm for generating
random numbers from a parameterized skew-normal distribution. Not
immediately finding anything, I game my students an extra credit
problem of doing it for me - with the caveat that their solution
could be integrated into both Boost.Random and the Math toolkit. It's
worth a lot of extra credit for a bunch of students learning C++ :)

You wouldn't happen to have any references for any such algorithms,
would you?

Thanks,

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]