[Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] patches to trunk

Subject: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] patches to trunk
From: Frank Mori Hess (frank.hess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-07 22:33:02

On Friday 05 October 2007 23:09 pm, Rene Rivera wrote:

> I was expecting the style changes to get a review, although in the past
> we've been really slow at incorporating style changes. We've gone on the
> theory of taking it slow as to not shock the library authors. But I was
> thinking of patches for bug fixes and structural changes (like making
> the XHTML output be compliant) as things we could put in immediately.

Okay, I'll start posting my patches for the trunk. For these and the rest to
follow, I'm going to assume they are okay if noone comments within say a
week. Here are the first two to start off:

extra_colon.patch fixes a problem with boostbook printing an extra colon in
the class synopsis, when a class inherits from a single base class and it's
too long to fit on one line.

setup_boostbook.patch updates the setup_boostbook scripts to download newer
versions of docbook-xsl and apache fop, since the old versions it attempted
to download have been taken down.

Note bjam pdf doesn't work currently on the trunk, due to
caramel/concept2docbook.xsl producing some invalid docbook for the
concept_check library (an empty <itemizedlist/>.

--
Frank