Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] Support for <authorgroup>

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook][patch] Support for <authorgroup>
From: Frank Mori Hess (frank.hess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 18:26:59

On Thursday 11 October 2007 11:42 am, Paul A Bristow wrote:
> >By the way, does anyone happen to have a clue as to why this list is
> >invalidating my detached pgp signatures? I'm suspecting it
> >has something to
> >do with the way signed attachments are handled.
>
> Your signature was an attachment on this message, but on later 'patches to
> trunk' it was appended (as you expected?).

Yeah. It seems inline signatures work, and detached signatures work as long
as there are no other attachments. But when I send a message with patches
attached and sign both the email and the attachments with the detached
signature, the copy I receive back from the list has a bad signature. Oh
well, it's no big deal.

--
Frank