[Boost-docs] Giving Spirit docs a quick one over

Subject: [Boost-docs] Giving Spirit docs a quick one over
From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 23:59:30

Hey all,

I've been making progress on the Spirit doc conversion (about time too).
I've been unintentionally very conservative in the translation and changed
almost none of the text (10 words maybe?). I have to say they are *superbly*
written - not suprising considering they were written by a language geek.
;-)

Anyway, they're posted in the boost sandbox (link: *
http://tinyurl.com/29o9cp*).

Issues are:
* Some listed in file: ISSUES, from the link above (please ignore the ones
about internal links) .
* Is there any point converting the page about Phoenix? IOW, what is the
timescale to merging that with the BLL?
* The Quick Reference should probably be done using doxygen - I haven't
really looked at that yet.
* I'm getting an error about boostbook about failling to build ./standalone.
I'm not sure if that's a config issue, can anyone else try and see if they
can build them?
* If you wanted to help, ;-), the FAQ, Techniques, and the 'In Depth: *'
parts have definitely not been done already (others are on my HD somewhere).

This is longer than it needs to be already.

Regards,
Darren