Subject: [Boost-docs] Giving Spirit docs a quick one over
From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 23:59:30
I've been making progress on the Spirit doc conversion (about time too).
I've been unintentionally very conservative in the translation and changed
almost none of the text (10 words maybe?). I have to say they are *superbly*
written - not suprising considering they were written by a language geek.
Anyway, they're posted in the boost sandbox (link: *
* Some listed in file: ISSUES, from the link above (please ignore the ones
about internal links) .
* Is there any point converting the page about Phoenix? IOW, what is the
timescale to merging that with the BLL?
* The Quick Reference should probably be done using doxygen - I haven't
really looked at that yet.
* I'm getting an error about boostbook about failling to build ./standalone.
I'm not sure if that's a config issue, can anyone else try and see if they
can build them?
* If you wanted to help, ;-), the FAQ, Techniques, and the 'In Depth: *'
parts have definitely not been done already (others are on my HD somewhere).
This is longer than it needs to be already.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : 2017-11-11 08:50:40 UTC