[Boost-docs] [1.35] Where to place PDF versions of docs?

Subject: [Boost-docs] [1.35] Where to place PDF versions of docs?
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 18:44:42

Folks I think we need to get organised with PDF's now that we have many more
libraries with quickbook/boostbook docs.

I don't particularly want these in SVN trunk: apart from anything else it
needlessly bloats the download size if folks are happy with HTML versions.
Previously I've placed these in the vault, but there's a file size limit
there and the new Boost.Math PDF's are too large :-(

Another alternative would be the sourceforge file release system, but I
don't believe all developers have access to that?

So.... how about we either have a directory in the "website" area of SVN for
these, or else in the sandbox maybe?

Thoughts? John.