[Boost-docs] Thread documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] Thread documentation
From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 11:53:16

Hi all,

Having recently updated the boost thread library, I need to update the
documentation. Currently, it's all in boostbook, but I think I'd rather edit
it in QuickBook. In either case, I need to know how to build the docs.

Is there a "getting started" guide that can help me learn how to build the
docs on Windows (or Linux, though I tend to run that less often), and how to
convert them to quickbook?

Thanks,

Anthony

--