[Boost-docs] Getting Started Guide: Suggestion to include info on disk space required

Subject: [Boost-docs] Getting Started Guide: Suggestion to include info on disk space required
From: Prakash Manandhar (jsaaymi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-20 21:23:58

Hi,

I am new to Boost and to the List. As I was compiling Boost, I noticed
that it requires a lot of disk space. I have been compiling since the
last hour and the build folder which was previously empty has already
occupied 3 GB of space.

I think it would have been nice if the Getting Started Guide carried a
warning or some information on the amount of free disk space required
for building the library.

Just a Suggestion, Prakash.