Re: [Boost-docs] Including a few lines from another file in BoostBook?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Including a few lines from another file in BoostBook?
From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-08 08:54:20

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:22:44 +0200, Eric Niebler
<eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Boris wrote:
>> I've been converting a Quickbook documentation to DocBook.
>
> Do you mind if I ask why?

I took over a library (not yet an official Boost library), and as I'm much
more familiar with DocBook I converted the QuickBook files. It also seemed
to me that BoostBook is now the official documentation format while
QuickBook is older? When I was trying to find out how to document a Boost
library correctly I was also referred to BoostBook.

Boris