Re: [Boost-docs] Three-part tutorial on using Boost

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Three-part tutorial on using Boost
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 16:19:29

Hi Rene,

I have tried to submit a corresponding ticket as you suggest. Unfortunately
it gets rejected as spam (which I hope it is not ;-)

Here is the text of the ticket:

/*****************************************************/

Hi there,

I have written a three-part tutorial on Boost at the beginning of this year
for a German IT publication ("iX"), part of the Heise publishing house.
They were kind enough to make the articles freely available on the Web.
Here are the links:

http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2007/12/134/

http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2008/01/144/

http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2008/02/138/

It would be great if these links could appear on the Boost web site.

Here are (hopefully) suitable bibliography entries:

[Berlich07a]
Dr. Ruediger Berlich; "Schubkraft / Boost-Tutorial I: Speicherverwaltung und
Rechenoperatoren"; iX, Magazin fuer professionelle Informationstechnik;
issue 12/07, November 2007; http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2007/12/134/

[Berlich07b]
Dr. Ruediger Berlich; "Startsignale / Boost-Tutorial II: Thread- und
Signal/Slot-Programmierung"; iX, Magazin fuer professionelle
Informationstechnik; issue 01/08, December 2007;
http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2008/01/144/

[Berlich08a]
Dr. Ruediger Berlich; "Warten auf den Zufall / Boost-Tutorial III:
Serialisierung und Netzprogrammierung"; iX, Magazin fuer professionelle
Informationstechnik; issue 02/08, January 2008;
http://www.heise.de/ix/artikel/2008/02/138/

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
Ruediger Berlich