Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed
From: daniel_james_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-07-29 21:03:25

On 29/07/2008, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>
> Ha! bjam for accumulators docs doesn't appear to work right with the
> doxygen distribution from doxygen.org. It seems to require cygwin doxygen.

Which version of latex are you using?

If you (or someone else) could fill in the required tools in the
windows section of the wiki page I've started, I'd be very grateful.
It's at:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted

There's no need to do anything more than list the packages and where
to get them. It's very rough right now, I'm just trying to work out
the simplest setup for various platforms.

thanks,

Daniel